Some highlights of my career:
- WrK Technologies - building up a platform for scaling business processes
with AI and crowdsourcing.
- NVIDIA - worked on AI data pipelines and computer vision systems
for self-driving cars.
- Google - worked on scaling up and automating YouTube's already
large and heavily automated data warehouse.
- sweetiQ - led the tech side of a startup, grew the team from 4
developers to 13.
- Tactico - did algorithmic trading. Mostly simple rule-based algos,
with some statistical arbitrage thrown in.
- Mindgeek - built a large-scale streaming site that quickly grew
to millions of users.
- Master's in Economics - focused on multi-agent macroeconomic
simulations, and a heavy dose of econometrics and statistics.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- Udacity Nanodegree in AI - specialization in computer vision.
For more details, my Linkedin
profile is better.